Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Pieces of Me..

Brown boxes overflowing with books. Miscellaneous objects randomly arranged in colorful boxes.
Everything I own exposed to every last detail. For all to see.
It makes me feel insecure. The fact that everyone can see everything I own. I don't know why.

Boxes on chairs, on the floor, and on tables. Boxes full of books I have to arrange on my bookshelf yet again.
Bags full in the middle of the room. Random clutter which I haven't decided where to put yet.
Shoes all arranged meticulously in my new shoe closet.
All my clothes are color-coded and folded neatly in my new closet as well.

I don't like the curtains. They're a weird shade of beige.
I don't like the wallpaper either, I mean why the hell do people still use wall paper anyway?
It's a light purple, with greyish designs. I hate purple and all shades of purple. It's the most depressing color.

Everything I own is blindingly colorful. Red, orange, pink, yellow, green, and blue. THINK COLOR!
I had to take down all the Post-Its off the walls of my old room which was the saddest thing yet.
I can't put them back up now, not on these walls.

Everything in the room is depressing. The AC isn't as cold and it's louder. The floor is dark wood tiles, its sad. The lighting is so bad, I can barely see. The window is bigger so more sunshine, whop-dee-do -_-

I didn't unpack anything yet because I don't want to think that I moved which I know sounds stupid but I'm happy living in denial.

I want my room back ='(

P.S. Kel 3am o ento b5air o 97a o salama =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your wallpaper shaklo 7ilo :P

do0da said...

a7la shay ina ur "H" less and roomless mwhahahahahah :P

Ex-clamation Mark said...

Nourah - it's not 9adigeeni

do0da - I'm neither "H" less nor room less, if you forgot I moved into another room meaning NEW room not room less -_-