Tuesday, October 07, 2008

One Final Chance or a Series of "Last Chances"?

I have made my decision today. To give you one last chance. While part of me knows I'm making a mistake and that I will regret this eventually but I don't want to give up on you. At least not yet. I'm trying not to be as naive and stupid as last time so as to not get disappointed and/or hurt. I'm trying to trust you but you need to earn my trust because it's already hard for me to do this, again (might I add). For what it's worth, you mean a lot to me and I just can't give up on you that easily. I hate that even when I decided to end the whole thing that I couldn't 't do it. That made me feel weak.

And now that everything is in black and white, I can finally move on with my life..

(Why am I still not okay with how it is?)

4 comments:

Ex-clamation Mark said...

7ayaki Nourah =D
yeah the color is shwaya depressing bes m3alaish and thanks babe allah ywafgek enti kaman (salki madri eash da5al)

Hottie said...

how sad :( giving chances is a great thing, ust set boundries.

Ex-clamation Mark said...

It is a great thing, but it's not anymore if you keep giving them and getting hurt.. Yeah but what do you do if the boundaries are crossed?

Anonymous said...

UPDATE!

LOVE the new layout <3