Saturday, December 20, 2008

Really?

When you're too in love to let it go..

For some apparent reason, this is so much more complicated than I ever thought it could be. I had it all planned out and I even had a deadline for myself. Yet it didn't go according to plan AT ALL. It kept getting so ridiculously complicated and it was harder to stick to my decision but I think I did. I mean I don't even know how to explain what happened except that all of a sudden two of my friends are involved for some reason and the concerned party did not even get the message. Call it thick, slow, or whatever you have in mind but that's what it is.

What ever happened to the simple two words? The last I remember, those words were effective. I tried them yet needless to say, the results are not promising. 

Fix You - Coldplay

(You know how you keep playing the same song over and over and over and yet can't seem to get enough of it? Especially since it's perfect for your situation or whatever? Yeah that's me and this song..)

6 comments:

Smart-y said...

3sa mashar, sh9ayer? (7adii dash 3ar9' i know, sorry!)

hawniiha oo et'hoon enshallah.
oo as long as listening 2 "Fix You" makes u let it all out, then its good. bs dont over listen 2 it oo b3deen et7siin eb 9'egat 5elg!

oo tra everything happened for a reason. (adrii so cliche bs its true)

Ex-clamation Mark said...

lol it's okay, el shar ma yjeek inshallah

Hwa it's the hardest to get yourself to stop listening to it and get over that whole "phase", and cliche can be good sometimes ;P

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah! It happens to me all the time. Sometimes I love the song that It plays automatically in my head when I'm not even listening to it.

Ex-clamation Mark said...

Yeah and it gets stuck in your head and you can't get yourself to stop singing it -_- hehe

eshda3wa said...

allah ysawe ele feeh elkhair ya rab

Ex-clamation Mark said...

Ameen :)