Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Burdensome

To say that I was shocked beyond words would be quite an understatement. To say that everything in my life is changing drastically would be yet another understatement.

This past week has been the roughest yet. From the very first day, bright and early up until what's to happen today. I have a feeling that it will be more than I anticipated.

A follow-up for my last post, I did exactly what I did not think I would do. I confronted her. Told her what I needed her to hear and everything I felt that had to be said. As a result of my candor, I received the shock of my life as an excuse as to why she hasn't been my best friend for the past year. I don't know what to do about it, I don't know how to react. I'm just choosing to slowly digest this information and just not do anything till I am over the shock.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Today will be awesome Inshallah =) I'm glad you confronted her, shows courage! As for your hair! Short's very classy ;) hmm maybe get some highlights too! =o

Ex-clamation Mark said...

It was awesome seeing as I chickened out and avoided all possible altercations lol so much for courage hehe

I miss my long hair lol and no way am I getting highlights TOO MUCH CHANGE haha

Nutter said...

have you read the secret or watched the documentary .. it basically says tafa2alu bil5ayr tajidooh ... it helped a little in lifting my spirits up and being optimistic although its not in my nature .. i always look at life as glass half empty :/

umm, i guess its good you confronted your friend, atleast you got it out .. though i wasn't sure it was a good idea i've had a similar situation, i'll save you the details, but it didn't end well .. and i was to blame for everything! there was name-calling and hate, etc.
anyway, i wish all goes well, and you girls get back together :D

i wouldn't go for short hair myself, but you'll get used to it and it will grow if you don't like it :D

Ex-clamation Mark said...

Scary how I just answered MFarazi and you commented hehe..

I read The Secret and didn't like it at all but I obviously believe lama elwa7id ytfawal bel 5ayr he/she will get all the best..

I think it was good that I confronted her because in this situation as it was going on for too long and both sides were getting hurt..

I was against short hair and I say in the post REALLY EMOTIONALLY ATTACHED to my long hair but I guess b la7that tahawor I just chopped it all off (my eyes teared and I almost cried but thank god I didn't hehe)

Nutter said...

enjoy it now and within a few months and it will grow back :)

i once fiddled with the scissors on my eyebrows (yea my face!), lets just say it went wrong.. i left a void heh i passed it off as a scar :P

doona said...

i love short hair...bs if you're attached to it, then trust me itll grow back ;)

bs on a brighter notion, now everything is as clear as sunshine =)

best of luck sis ;**

Ex-clamation Mark said...

Gone Bonkers:
I can't wait for it to grow back, I mean it's cute and all but I just want my hair back ='( lol

DanDooon:
Yeah, I guess there is always a bright side =)
Thanks!