Thursday, January 01, 2009

Year 2009

So it's the first day of 2009 and how do I feel? Well lousy to say the least.

My 2008 Resolutions:

1. Stop obsessing over the little stuff (X)
2. Read more (X)
3. Start jamil-ing people (Y)
4. Stop caring about people who don't care back (Y)
5. Be nice to people I don't know (Y)
6. Stop over-analyzing situations (Y)
7. Find out what I want to major in and where (Y)
8. Love only those who love back (Y)
9. Sleep less (X)
10. Give face to people I don't like (Y)
11. Learn how to be patient (X)
12. Stop being hesitant (Y)
13. Move on (Y)
14. Stop hating people I don't know.. (X)
15. Do good this year inshallah (Y)
16. Not regret anything I do (Y)
17. Learn from my mistakes (Y)

I think 12/17 is good enough, at least for me.

My 2009 New Years Resolutions:

(1) Spend more time with my family
(2) Stop losing my temper at the slightest thing
(3) Study and work harder
(4) Do my internship
(5) Get a high GPA
(6) Keep in contact with all my friends especially NJ
(7) Stop looking for him

If you haven't noticed, I have a thing for number 7.


...and a happy new year -_-

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy New Years! =]
1 till 6 are a cake, cheers with 7! You'll do the whole list =D Now then, time for me to cook breakfast! =x

doona said...

its always nice to have some perspective ;)

happy new year sis ;**

doona said...

its always nice to have some perspective ;)

happy new year sis ;**

Nutter said...

well greatness is just one of your qualities, so i think, so you'll do it! and we're all here to support you.. really .. :)

i wish you the best life has to offer.. happy new year!

Khayala said...

(7)
(7)
(7)
(7)


Happy New Year babe

Ex-clamation Mark said...

Mfarazi, Dandoon, Gone Bonkers, and Khayala HAPPY NEW YEARS TO YOU TOO =D

I'm not allowing any negativeness, at least not now =P

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year =D

Ex-clamation Mark said...

You too =D