Sunday, January 04, 2009

Forever?

I don't know if I'm still being punished for what I did more than a year ago. You knew that I had your best interests at heart. Believe me, if I hadn't done what I did then - we would not be friends let alone best friends now. 

You know you mean everything to me yet you always act like I don't appreciate you. You know I'll spend hours convincing my parents to ditch a family gathering just so I could spend a couple of hours with you before you leave to the airport. I always call you yet you always manage to put me on hold or just manage to avoid talking to me. Then you get mad when I don't call or ask about you when in reality, you don't either. 

I don't want to blame everything on her because I know it's not her fault now. I just wish you would be more like the best friend I had. Cliche, I know, but you changed and there's nothing I can do to change you back. I hate how you expect me to drop everything and come running every time you need me yet you are reluctant to do the same. I hate how you think that you are still being my best friend when in fact you are anything but. Maybe I'm being a bit harsh but I'm sick of this feeling.

You always manage to make me feel like I don't care and that I'm indifferent about you not being here when I know that you know that I couldn't possibly do anything else to try and keep in touch all the time! It sucks that you know nothing about my everyday uni life when I know everything about yours. It sucks that I have to try to make conversation every time we do talk on the phone or online.

The fact that I hate talking about this makes it much worse...

7 comments:

Nutter said...

she'll come around ensha'Allah.. don't be hard on yourself about it.. we don't stay the same our whole life but if its real we'll find a way through :)

btw, i haven't seen the cat since i fed it, omg i'm a murder!

Ex-clamation Mark said...

I googled it and it says that chocolate is poisonous to both cats and dogs =/
I think it's not all chocolates and obviously in certain amounts... Don't worry about it hehe

Anonymous said...

I hope it's just a phase in her life and that she'll come through eventually.

Thanks for visiting my blog i love ur blog too:D.. Oh and I selected some pictures and some and others were selected randomly. Glad they go together hehehe ;p

doona said...

advice:
dont give all your might to someones who's not willing to do the same for you =)

wishing you all the best sis ;**

eshda3wa said...

u should copy this and email it to her

Taqo said...

yeah, what eshda3wa said...you should tell her how you feel.
and if things still don't change...maybe it it time for you to find a new bff? :/ (even though i know that can be hard too...since they don't just pop up when you want them to..lol)

Ex-clamation Mark said...

styleexpress:
I'm hoping it's a phase too and hopefully we can move past this =)

DanDoon:
Thank you.

eshda3wa:
I did.

Taqo:
Yeah hehe.